Send an e-mail to the above address to verify that the records are valid.
Note: Do not close this tab before you're done. Otherwise you will lose your address.
DKIM & SPF Validation
DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) is an e-mail authentication method based on digital signature authentication (Wiki). DKIM is required so that mail services can check whether the sender is authentic or not. I.e. it protects the recipient of the email from various fraudulent emails (which are sent with a change of address of the sender).
SPF (Sender Policy Framework) - extension for the protocol of sending e-mail via SMTP. SPF is defined in RFC 7208 (Wiki). In simple language, SPF is the mechanism for authentication of the message by checking the sender server. The given technology is useful in a binding in others (DKIM and DMARC).
Valid DKIM and SPF records ensure that your emails are received and must be well configured for the domain. Here our tool comes to help.
What excites you about having perfectly configured email SPF, DKIM, DMARC records?
- Blocking spammers from hijacking your reputation
- Never worrying that your email is undelivered
- Higher open rate for marketing messages
- More engagement with your update emails
- Winning more business by reaching your prospect's inbox
- Saving your team from from the embarrassment of "please check your spam folder"
Valid DKIM and SPF records ensure that your emails are received and must be well configured for the domain. Here our SPF DKIM check tool comes to help.